Your #1 resource for all Entertainments, Christian artists updates, events and related hot news.

Pin It

The 2012 BET Awards announced: Guess who the Nominees in the Gospel category are


The 2012 BET Awards nominees have been announced.
My congratulations to nominees in the gospel category for the 2012 BET AWARD! 
Yolanda Adams

Kim Burrell


Fred Hammond
James Fortune and Fiya

Trin-I-Tee 5:7
The BET award will be hosted by Samuel L. Jackson and will live on July 1st from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angel-es. You can get other categories of nominees at BET site.
As at posting this i'm listening to James Fortune and Fiya, Fred is my one among the few of my Music Heroes, To Kim I throw respect, I love Trin-i-Tee (Great combo) too plus Yolanda new album is power packed...so what now ... i can't guess who the winner yet...but what's your thought... Vote your guessed winner at the POLL above this blog...