Your #1 resource for all Entertainments, Christian artists updates, events and related hot news.

Pin It

GOD'S NOT ANTI-SOUND AND ANTI-HIMSELF EITHER


The second S is the spirit. When I said the spirit, I meant the anointing which is the depth of a person in God’s thing. That was why I have articles in this blog to also help both artist and another to enrich their spiritual strength. From 1 Samuel 16:16   the same text I considered in the article God is not anti skill, it was not David skill that made King Saul well. It is the anointing of God in his life. The skill recommends you to the palace and your anointing drives the work and put you to stay. We are supposed to have 100% commitment each for both skill and the spirit.  

1 Samuel 16:23 And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

The third s is the sound, very important. So many people don’t care about the sound. I think it is because they haven’t sung under a good sound system before. Except otherwise, a professional artist should be concern about is output.

I once heard a very funny compliment from a music minister who said he was chatting with someone after one of his ministrations. The guy he was talking to, appreciated him, and I quote “I was blessed by you ministration, only that I couldn’t hear you throughout the ministration”. Imagine that, how could you be blessed by someone you didn’t hear. Of course from this we can see he was just mocking him. No matter how much you have of the skill and the spirit, your service could be frustrated if the sound system is bad. I mean very bad. I witnessed a concert recently in which the big flop was from the sound system and the hall acoustic. No just the skill and the spirit.